1. Weight is nothing but a relationship between you and gravity.
2. BMI’s are bullshit. Muscle weighs more than fat, so it doesn’t really represent anything.
3. Being skinny doesn’t mean you’ll be happy, as being “fat” doesn’t mean you have to be unhappy.
4. Thigh gaps are also bullshit, no one that matters cares about light shining between your thighs.
5. One slice of cake never made someone fat. Moderation is key so eat the damn cake slice.
6. Take rest days, you deserve it.
7. Do not compare yourself to others.
7. Lifting does not make you bulky, it makes you badass.
8. Do not change for others, change for yourself.
9. You are beautiful, you are treasured, and you are perfect.And lastly,
10. PEANUT BUTTER IS NOT UNHEALTHY.
*This is not my work. I don’t know who to credit because I forgot where I heard this. But I believe 100% in these statements. I believe everyone needs a little reminder what it means to be healthy and happy. I just wanted to share them with you on my blog.